World Family Trees
A great and potentially time-saving resource, these CDs each contain thousands of family trees contributed by FTM customers and other family history enthusiasts. On each CD millions of individuals are named, complete with event dates and family links where known. Some records contain additional source notes and biographical information. All pedigrees can be exported as GEDCOM files.
- Trees dating from 1600 to the present era
- Trees containing first and last name, dates of birth, marriage and death, names and relationships of family members
- Many royal lines and nobility of Europe
- Trees containing individuals from all over the world
- First Families of the United States
- Add entire branches of researched data to your own family tree
Other Family Archive CDs
- Settlers in Europe and the US
- US marriage indexes,
- Immigration to America from Ireland, Scotland, Germany, Switzerland and elswhere,
- English and American coats of arms,
- US military records,
- and many more...
Using Family Archive CDs:
To view the data on a Family Archive CD you need either Family Tree Maker software or the Family Archive Viewer which we supply free of charge to purchasers of any Family Archive CD — just add it to your online order by clicking here: Family Archive Viewer or ask for it when ordering by phone.
Family Tree Maker Users
FTM users can check if an ancestor is listed in the Family Archive Collection, by simply typing a name into the FamilyFinder index. If an ancestor is included, you'll find out more information about the CD on which he or she is listed.
If you don't use FTM then the FamilyFinder Index can be purchased here.